Published on September 19th, 2012 | by Rachel Budke0
Red Velvet Puppy Chow
Here’s a recipe for red velvet puppy chow! Fun! After making this, I can definitely say that cooking in your dorm room is much more entertaining when you’re with friends.
Adapted from: unBearably Good
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups rice Chex® cereal
- 1 1/2 cup boxed red velvet cake mix
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, place the white chocolate chips, cream cheese, and milk. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until melted.
- In a large bowl, coat the cereal with the chocolate mixture until every piece is covered.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and cake mix (or in our case, shake together in a plastic bag!).
- Cover the cereal with the cake mix and sugar, stirring until every piece is coated.
- Enjoy! I’m not sure how long this lasts, because it was gone too soon to know! You will want to eat it up quickly though, so it stays crispy.