Published on October 25th, 2012 | by Rachel Budke0
Easy Halloween Cookie Pops
I’m really happy with how these turned out! One suggestion I would make is to use Double Stuf Oreos®. I used the regular ones, and had some trouble getting the sticks to stay in because the stick was too thick. If you decide to use regular Oreos®, just open up the cookie and put a little bit of the chocolate coating inside. When it dries, the stick will be “glued” in!
- 1 package of Oreos® (preferably Double Stuf)
- Chocolate Candy Coating, any color
- Lollipop sticks
- Insert sticks into the cookies.
- Melt the chocolate candy coating the the microwave, according to the directions on the package. It took me about 1-2 minutes total to melt the chips completely.
- Dip each cookie into the chocolate, and allow the excess to drip off.
- Place the cookie on parchment or waxed paper, and allow to dry. The coating dries pretty quickly, so by the time you finish the last cookie, your first one will most likely be ready to go!
- To make designs on your cookie, place some melted chocolate coating into a plastic bag and snip off the end. Pipe whatever you want onto your cookie! I made jack-o-lanterns, mummies, and vampires.
- Allow the chocolate coating to harden, and enjoy! Super cute and easy to make!