Published on December 20th, 2012 | by Rachel Budke0
Salt Dough Ornaments
I must be feeling crafty lately because I haven’t been posting anything that is actually food! I made these ornaments and took them to my sister’s classroom for her students to decorate with paint.
- 1 cup salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Stir togetherall of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes until smooth.
- Roll out on a floured surface and cut with cookie cutters. Don’t forget to poke a hole in the top so you can hang it on your Christmas tree!
- Bake at 300°F for one hour.
- Let cool and decorate however you like!