Published on October 11th, 2012 | by Rachel Budke1
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
This recipe is yet another reason I love this time of year! I made this recipe a couple years ago at home, and decided I would make it this year at school. It works better when you have a mixer, because it helps make it smoother — but, without one it tastes just as good! I got this recipe from my friend Ali’s food blog, Gimme Some Oven. If you haven’t heard of her website, be sure to check it out. She’s my inspiration for food blogging! :)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mix together softened cream cheese and brown sugar until creamy. If you have a mixer, use it for a smoother texture. If you don’t have a mixer, you can mix it by hand using either a spoon or whisk.
- Add the pumpkin and spices. Mix/beat until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.