Published on January 27th, 2013 | by Rachel Budke1
Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese
It’s back to school for me, so no more kitchen! :( This recipe turned out really great, and it was really easy! The trickiest part is making sure that the noodles don’t get too mushy, so make sure they are a little undercooked when you put them into your crockpot.
Recipe adapted from: Paula Deen
Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup whole milk
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 6 minutes. To cook your noodles in the microwave, place the noodles in a large microwave safe bowl, and cover with water until it reaches about 2 inches above the noodles. Microwave for 8 minutes.
- With your crockpot set on high, place all of the ingredients into your crockpot and stir together.
- Cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.